- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
Some of my personal favorite Night Vale facebook statuses.
They can be oddly up lifting
Here we go
i feel like i should clarify the guy on the right wrote the article AGAINST misogyny hes not an mra type
Seriously must read
READ IT NOW
I just read his article some minutes ago and now saw this picture, I just had a mini heart attack. THIS MAN IS GOLD. Read his article, seriously.
|—||The Great Orange Satan on Sen. Lindsey Graham, who says: ‘They will open the gates of hell’, ‘This is ISIL versus mankind’. (via mpreg-tony)|